Yes - Close To The Edge CD (album) cover

5 stars This album is totally mind blowing. I love this album, it was one of my first progressive rock albums along with Jethro Tull's Thick as a Brick. Although it is only 3 songs long the three songs are some of the best ever composed by a progressive rock group. Close to the Edge is the definite prog masterpiece clocking in at around 20 minutes of amazing melodies and perfect musicianship. And You and I is the soft track of the album and I don't like it as much as the other two songs on the album but it is still a masterpiece, Howe is great on this song. Siberian far my favorite Yes song ever. Very catchy song, the chorus is amazing, and really complex time signatures. It's just so amazing, I always sing this song and hum its melodies while walking around on the street.

Buy this as soon as you's a masterpiece.

Tasartir | 5/5 |