Triumvirat - Illusions On A Double Dimple CD (album) cover

ILLUSIONS ON A DOUBLE DIMPLE

Triumvirat

progadicto
5 stars Putting a little bit of order into my vinyl collection I found these awsome LP. Immediatly I played it and I couldn't stop to think how beautiful is.

Released at the early 70's sometimes sounds like an imitation (a very well of course) of ELP. But Triumvirat is more like this: excellent arrangements, a superb work on vocals, a constant and perfect sense of what prog is and of course awsome keyboard parts thanks to Mr. Jurgen Fritz.

Both sides of the album are great, totally symphonic, but I have to recognize that "Mr. Ten Percent" is one of the most fabulous pieces of prog that I ever heard. This is one of the reasons to have this album in any prog collection.

A classic of the 70's...