King Crimson - In The Court Of The Crimson King CD (album) cover

King Crimson

5 stars One of the most important albums ever made. There's no bad song on this album. 21'st Century Schizoid Man is..simply great. Sounds like true prog. I talk to the wind - inconspicuous, but wonderful. The wind dind't hear, we do. Epitaph - I can hardly find more sophiticated lyrics than these. ITCOTCK could be issued as a long poem and it would definitely have success. And the epic music, that's it! Moonchild - I love it for its unique atmosphere and also intersting lyrics, well gathered words. When listening to this song you find yourself wandering through gloomy, but beautiful lands in mind, where the Moonchild lives. The Court Of the Crimson King - Another piece, that makes living in this world better. It's a song with an ancient mystery.

Unrepetable, unreplaceable piece, for me King Crimson's best album. 5/5.

Glucose | 5/5 |