Yes - Close To The Edge CD (album) cover

CLOSE TO THE EDGE

Glucose
5 stars I'm going to write another love letter, so: Dear Close to the Edge, You are one of the most beautiful things ever born. As beautiful as all the deep green shades of tree leaves. I love you with all my heart. Three songs, only three, but so great. Jon's angelic voice and band's angelic music. They're all little angels. I still see them dressed in white angelic tops and bell trousers from the times that I don't remember, from the times when the world was only black and white. (Sorry for so much angelic words.) God bless that Yes, but I don't like only the way they dress. It's a mess.

So I have to share our family tradition with you: CTTE is our Christmas eve's album. We always listen to it when we have a festive Christmas dinner and when we're unpacking the presents.

Close to the Edge, you spread lots of wisdom a gently way! You and I, listening to you I feel like walking through Space with a handsome man. Siberian Khatru, you are my favorite song from CTTE, even I don't know why.

Thank you for all the beautiful moments and looking forwards our next meeting!

Glucose | 5/5 |