Frank Zappa - We're Only In It For The Money CD (album) cover

WE'RE ONLY IN IT FOR THE MONEY

Frank Zappa

RIO/Avant-Prog

belz
3 stars 2.9/5.0 Wow, yet another weird and even weirder album! At first I thought it was disappointing, but after some listenings I am beginning to appreciate it. This is hardly real prog music, but the rhythms are entertaining and I think the satire on this album (the sleeve itself is a Beatles parody) is much better than what have been done before.

From a musical point, however, this is far from been an essential album. It's good, but the interesting beats do not last long enough to be fully appreciated. Still, interesting to listen to! 2.9/5.0

belz | 3/5 |