Dream Theater - Metropolis Part 2: Scenes From A Memory CD (album) cover

Dream Theater

5 stars [QUOTE]Being a musician, I've never listened to anything as complex, technical and at the same time beautiful and emotive as this album. This has redefined my concept of a rock album. Besides, the production is absolutely flattering, a perfect work of Kevin Shirley. NO DOUBT, THE BEST ALBUM OF ALL TIMES!!![/QUOTE] This sums up my sentiments perfectly. This album, is certainly Dream Theater's best work, and is in my opinion the best album ever created. As soon as you hear the guitars triplet D power chords kicking in at the beginning of the Overture 1928 you know you're 'Home'! It is a wok of genius, both musically and lyrically, from start to finish.
profskett | 5/5 |