Rocket Scientists - Earthbound CD (album) cover

Rocket Scientists

3 stars not a waste of money nor a great musical experince

As this is the only Rocket Scientists album I have, I regret not being able to compare it to their other albums. But anyway i can writte a little about it. In my personal opinion this is a quite poppy album, with some progressive touches. I highlight 2 songs the first song : EarthBound is a really ice song with a chorus i really like,and has a really encouraging (yet too short) synthesizer part. but after all it isn't an outstanding song, just standard. track 11: wahat a good piece of music, and far superioir to the rest of the album! 56 secons of pleasure with acoustic and then electic guitar playing a rocker melody.

*PD* track seven is a pink floyd cover, but its the same song,they just added their vocals on it

Progressive! | 3/5 |