Rocket Scientists - Earthbound CD (album) cover

Rocket Scientists

2 stars "Earthbound" first studio albun from ROCKET SCIENTISTS in my opinion is a kind of disk comparable inside the band career just as "Killroy was Here" from STYX or "A" from Jetrho Tull, or in other words a weak and almost inexpressive work, and in very lowest level than their subsequent releases, as for instance the fantastic "Oblivion Days" from 1999, and certainly if you hear in first place this third album and after "Earthbund" (as in my case), probably not recognize the same band. Due to this considerations and in spite the musicians quality, my rate is only 2 stars !!!
maryes | 2/5 |