After Forever - My Choice / The Evil That Men Do CD (album) cover

After Forever

2 stars In the same year launched the "Ep - Exordium" containing "The Evil That Men Do", also released a "Single" containing the same music.

Some "Singles" are only for the most devout fans who wish to own the entire discography of your favorite band.

The "Single - My Choice / The Evil That Men Do" is a good example. It comprises two versions of a song "My Choice", the regular version and the acoustic version. There's also "My Pledge of Allegiance # 1" from the album "Decipher", plus an interview about sixteen minutes.

For a fan this "Single" can be a gift but for those who do not have much appreciation, is an unnecessary release.

Vobiscum | 2/5 |