Popol Vuh - Seligpreisung CD (album) cover

Popol Vuh

4 stars This is simply celestial. I, being a christian, find this a perfect musical version of the beatitudes. (For those of you who don't know "Seligpreisung" means beatitudes). Even so, if you aren't a christian or a god believer, this is as close as it gets to the music in heaven, or whatever you believe to be a state of total bliss.

In this album we can hear a beautiful clean guitar with nice drumming and the best of all, the oboe. I agree with petterimakiniemi, it fits perfectly.

The only weak point is the length (circa 30 minutes). But then again, if the album were longer maybe it would have some weak points and be a bit repetitive.

Prog desde Guate!