Iceberg - Coses Nostres CD (album) cover

Joćo Paulo
5 stars Excelent Spanish Progressive Jazz Fusion Band. One of the best on seventies decade that play in famous Canet Rock music festival with, to me, another grat Spanish Fusion band called Barcelona Traction. This is an album in Fusion vein but with some Space psichedelic parts. This a fusion of Jazz music with Flamenco music influencies. This album has a thread common to all tracks, with an excellent quality in musical composition. We hear many great duets between keyboards and guitars. Despite being a purely instrumental album, this is a masterpiece that feel like listening again and again. Not a boring album despite have some calm parts, but the development of music we encounter surprises with very good guitar solos. Album mandatory for anyone who likes jazz fusion of the 70s I give 5 stars because it's really a masterpiece.
Joćo Paulo | 5/5 |