King Crimson - In The Court Of The Crimson King CD (album) cover

King Crimson

5 stars This was (exept from dark side of the moon) the first progressive rock album i've ever heard. "21 Century Scizoid Man", the opener of the album is overall good. Nice brass instruments in it and lovely instrumental passages. This, together with "In The Court Of The Crimson King" is the only 2 songs i've heard and remember from this album (i borrowed it from the library), so my review could be both longer and better if i heard the whole one. "In The Court Of The Crimson King" is also a good song, a bit darker and warmer than the heavy, agressive opener. I don't dislike this song, but it's not really my style of song. I love the opener and i always will, i hope. I will update this when i buy the album. Until then, 5/5!
Abstrakt | 5/5 |