Gong - Radio Gnome Invisible Vol. 3 - You CD (album) cover

RADIO GNOME INVISIBLE VOL. 3 - YOU

Gong

Canterbury Scene

PinkPangolin
5 stars Well, this one is a true great - made awesome by GonG's greatest 2 song cycles - Master Builder and The Isle of Everywhere - each leading up slowly but surely to be hit by Steve Hillage's totally fantastic guitar freakouts.

My 13 year old son loves this - if but for the silly bits - maybe they are a bit silly - but can you hear the words at the end "Gong is One, and One is You" - listen carefully, I can't...

Also I'm not sure about looking at the Gong mandala during the freak-out in the Isle of Everywhere. Hmmmm, that's a bit weird for me. I'm not sure I can reach total melt, ah yeh - maybe I can.

...A masterpiece...