Gentle Giant - Acquiring the Taste CD (album) cover

Gentle Giant

5 stars Recently I obtained copy of this disc from Repertoire in glorious mini lp sleeve format and it is superb any way you llook at it.Last couple of years Repertoire has blessed us with numerous reissues of classic swirl Vertigo stuff in mini lp sleeves,reproducing cover arts to the tiniest of details and with unbeliveable remastered sound,courtesy of Eroc (ex- Grobschnitt drummer).Acquiring the taste is one of these sonic masterpieces.Although I don't consider this album to be best of GG (In a glass house takes the prize),this one for sure is the second best.Musically speaking,this is probably most challenging album GG ever made and it definitely represent commercial suicide for the band,which is openly stated on album cover,but that is the reason this band is so adored by fans world wide.There is nothing new I can say about musical content that has not been said before,so get rid of your old copy and buy Repertoire reissue,NOW!

ljubaspriest | 5/5 |