The Tangent - The Music That Died Alone CD (album) cover

THE MUSIC THAT DIED ALONE

The Tangent

zx2781
5 stars I have to back John concerning this record. The whole album is beautifully warm, and has really captured a 70's spirit rightdown to the perfect resurection of the Canterbury sound.

I love The Flowers Kings but was a bit worried when made aware Stolt was playing guitar as I had not wanted a FK clone but this is not. I think Andy Tilison of Parallel or 90 Degrees has more influence than Stolt. Vocals remind of Van Der Graaf at times.

I highly recommend this album to all who love the classic Prog experience. The production is pristine. The artwork gorgeous. And of course the music.

zx2781 | 5/5 |