Porcupine Tree - In Absentia CD (album) cover

Porcupine Tree

4.24 | 2022 ratings

5 stars Wow, amazing album, definetely one of PTs masterpieces! This was the second album I bought by PT (the first being Deadwing) and I have to say this one is definetely better than Deadwing even though they are both five star albums in my book.

About the music: atmospheric, but not as much as The Sky Moves Sideways. Interesting lyrics, there's even a song about future "muzak" music, it' very interesting. The musicianship is great like you would expect from a PT album, Wilson doing his best. This also introduces more tracks like Signify, which are heavier, more metal, so I you like metal and prog, try this, you'll be amazed.

Tasartir | 5/5 |