Lord Of Mushrooms - Seven Deadly Songs CD (album) cover

Lord Of Mushrooms

1 stars This album is by far vastly overrated obviously exclusively by ignorant Dream Theaterfan boys (sorry to use this expression I usually disliked). The music presented here is at the best to be called an AOR type one, the usual highspeed riffing stuff all of us know well enough already aerated with some schmaltzy ballads. Nothing a serious lover of progressive music would give one single cent for. I just can say: an incredible waste of time,effort and money if one bothers for this record. It's really extremely rare that I use the lowest score but in this case I see it as an appropiate need.
hdfisch | 1/5 |