Mystery - Destiny? CD (album) cover

DESTINY?

Mystery

robbob
4 stars In my opinion this album is very underrated .

Yes in the ratings of the very good neo prog works that saw the light in those years(Pendragon,IQ,Marillion)...yes... maybe not a piece of art... And this album had to carry the prejudiced of their first albums...

But in nowadays context in comparison to last Mystery albums...the songs of this one added to The World is or One among I think won t damage them ...yes maybe you could feel...not the best songs for nowadays Mystery....but good nevertheless.

The songs here are a little more heavier some remembrance to Rush ...but with that dramatism or romanticism typical of Mystery.

A well worked album,good vocals ,arrangements and songs..

So maybe I will overate this album...but for me this deserve 4 stars