Yes - 90125 CD (album) cover

2 stars Allright guys,

this album isn't bad but it isn't really convincing. It has some good appendages, but somehow the ideas that distinguished Yes in the 70's and today, are missing in generell. I don't want to misconceive that "Owner Of A Lonely Heart", "Hold On" or "Hearts" are some really catchy tunes, but the only song that might be progresive is "Cinema" and that song is too short for my taste. Which song I really disliked was "City Of Love" because it is really wishy-washy. 90125 is an acceptable pop-album, but nothing more, it has nothing to do with progressive rock and has no parts which astonish you, like I said, no real ideas.

2 stars...