Beyond Twilight - For The Love Of Art And The Making CD (album) cover

FOR THE LOVE OF ART AND THE MAKING

Beyond Twilight

metalics
5 stars Was I expecting more (than I know it is now) of this album after reading all the reviews? In a way, I was expecting less. The truth is you won't be able to imagine what you're going to listen to until you spin the disc. I know I was pleasantly surprised, in a way. Considered in its entirety, we're not necessarily dealing with brilliancy here, but this album is (in a manner of speaking) close to being - well... - perfect. Four point seven.

If you are into prog metal, or if you are just looking for something interesting - simple, yet intricate and unpredictible - to listen to, you gotta try this one!

| 5/5 |