Shaa Khan - Anything Wrong? CD (album) cover

ANYTHING WRONG?

Shaa Khan

raul_siberian
1 stars After their good debut album it was the turn of their second.

This album unfortunately...fails , it has nothing interesting; In fact, when I first heard the beginning of "Anything Wrong?" I thought inmediately of Kansas` "Carry On Wayward Son". So imagine what comes next... Yeah, Nothing but accesible songs (Yuck!). Although there are songs that are up to 5 minutes none of them offers something really amazing.

I'm NOT saying that the music on this album ist pure crap... NO!. The music on this album is all well played... but there`s lack of what I like... Prog!.

So I conclude by saying; Shaa Khan`s second LP "Anything Wrong? is a failure inside prog`s world, an album that has nothing to do with it... Totally not recommended.

So I will give to this record

1 Star (0.75 really)