Edhels - Astro - Logical CD (album) cover

2 stars Astro-Logical was my first encounter with this Monaco-based group which produces albums thanks to the great label Musea. But what a deception. Let me explain. The guys play perfectly, that's not a problem. It's just that the music is 'metallic' in the sense that it doesn't have any feeling... are you following me ? You could easily imagine robots playing the instruments... Anyway, it's pretty good if you like fusion and if you like technical virtuosity on the guitar. One more thing I didn't like about the sound : the use of synth- guitar.
silvertree | 2/5 |