Collage - Moonshine CD (album) cover

Roman W.
3 stars Let's get this straight - "Moonshine" touched my heart, and touched it well. In my opinion it's stellar. Powerful beginning (Heroes Cry) floats into unbelievably beautiful In Your Eyes. Long song full of breathtaking moments, great vocals, climat. One of the best songs of this album. Every song is beautiful, but I have to distinguish outstanding "Living in the Moonlight". Opening of this song is truly magical.

Overall this album is one of my favourites, and my favourite of albums from my country:) Again five stars and my big recommendation

Roman W. | 3/5 |