Emmanuel Booz - Le Jour o les Vaches... CD (album) cover

Emmanuel Booz

3 stars I studied french for three years, back in school. However, those three years gave me fragments of understanding the language. Listening to music in other languages than english is challenging, if you really want to know the content of the lyrics, but personally I find that's not all that important. Listening to Emmanuel Booz "Le jour u les vaches" I'm struck by the way he delivers his lyrics, obviously very important to him. That alone is intriguing. The music is what really matters. Emmanuel Booz delivers an angry sort of prog, presumably (in some cases) about the enviroment. The music is quite intricate, if not too avant-garde. I found it to be appealing at an instant. In short it's an album full of good, lovely music which deserves to be heard and appreciated. Great album, which surely is worth 3,5 stars!
GruvanDahlman | 3/5 |