Beyond Twilight - For The Love Of Art And The Making CD (album) cover

Beyond Twilight

5 stars Let me first state that I am not a huge prog metal fan. I'm not saying that I don't like it, I'm just saying that for me, I have always swam in the power/death metal side of the pool. Then a friend persuaded me to purchase the new Beyond Twilight disc... I can only say that this album has completely capitivated me. I dare say that nothing else I ever buy or listen to will ever live up to the stunning genius of this masterpiece. Everything else I own pales in comparrison to "The Love Of Art And The Making". Personally, I enjoy listening to music at night, and through headphones. While doing so, this album swept me through a space-time continueum for 40 minutes. When I arrived back on earth, I was changed forever. Listening to the new Beyond Twilight will cause you to feel every emotion known to man. I simply cannot explain to you enough just how musically life altering this album is. Everyone who calls themselves metal should own a copy. End of story. A MASTERPIECE!!!
| 5/5 |