Nektar - Recycled CD (album) cover

RECYCLED

Nektar

Psychedelic/Space Rock

King of Loss
4 stars Nektar is a BRILLIANT and I mean brilliant English Progressive Rock band of the 70s, I absolutely adore their style and their music, but Recycled here is one of their best albums.

Recycled is a 11 song, 37 minute long strong album featuring short interludes and sections which remind me heavily of Gentle Giant and other great Prog artists, but this one has added ooomph which I must really say gives this album the mark of "A Masterpiece of Progressive Music". Especially the song, Marvellous Moses, a Nektar masterpiece and a real hit on this short album.

Not really much to say here, except this album is marvellous itself and highly recommended for any serious Progger.

Warning: To really enjoy this album I must recommend several listens and there you go, you have devoured one of the best German-like English Prog albums of the 70s, congratulations!

Flossy's rating: 92% or 4.4 stars