The Mars Volta - De-Loused In The Comatorium CD (album) cover

The Mars Volta

5 stars Probably my favouritest release from the year 2003 and from the band as well. I remember watching the "Televators" video and noticing The MARS VOLTA's name the next day on the Archives! The album's opening makes me insane; I'm dancing to their music like a wild shaman; even when I listen to this CD with my headphones on, I'm moving to the music I listen to..."Eriatarka", "Cicatriz ESP", "Drunkship of Lanterns", "Inertiatic ESP" and the haunting "Televators" are the highlights of this incredible CD.This is a huge Musical Step forward, and THE MARS VOLTA are really the pioneers of Modern Prog (or how to call this mixture of genres?)

Highly recommended to everyone: try this one before the others, and you won't regret!

Prog-jester | 5/5 |