Sandrose - Sandrose CD (album) cover

SANDROSE

Sandrose

braindamage
5 stars "Sandrose" is one of the nice album of French rock.I think the sound of mellotoron is similar to KING CRIMSON and GENESIS.It is the good old album of 70's.There is no surprise from this album but I like it very much.This album has a sound which everyone consider as progressive rock.As said by above,nowadays tons of albums in a similar mood and mode have been done after this one.Yes,I agree but I find this album is still interesting.

The stunning track is 「Never Good At Sayin' Good-Bye」,「Underground Session」,and 「To Take Him Away」.Although the guitar of Jean-Pierre ALARCEN is incredible.

braindamage | 5/5 |