The Underground Railroad - Through and Through  CD (album) cover

The Underground Railroad

5 stars I guess this album is of the type that you either love or hate. Luckily I am one of the people that is able to enjoy it.

I have no idea how many times I have heard this by now, but it just keeps growing and growing! The compositions are extremly complex and there are almost no repetitions at all. Every listen is like an exploration where I find new details all the time.

As their lastest release "The Orgin of Consciousness" have a more rock-attitude, "Through and Through" has a totaly different cool mood over it. You will find everything from jazz and psychedelia to incredibly beautyful piano parts. I sometimes find the keyboard sound a little annoying, but you will get used to it. This is a truly unique masterpiece that does not sound like anything else.

Andreas | 5/5 |