Silver Lining - The Inner Dragon  CD (album) cover

Silver Lining

5 stars At once I wish to put 5 stars to this album. I do not doubt at all of the estimation. In me always caused delight use by musicians of such tools as a violin and a flute. And here it is a lot of violin. Masterly work Annie Morel at once sends the listener to creativity Eddie Jobson in U.K. The coordinated play of all musicians is magnificent. To music here there are no claims. The vocal discords, but from an album it does not spoil a general impression. A qualitative album, more likely I would carry it to neo-progressive, than to sympho-progressive. But the style direction of an essence does not change - 5 stars and a lot of pleasure.
Serb | 5/5 |