Änglagård - Viljans Öga CD (album) cover

VILJANS ÖGA

Änglagård

ProgShine
3 stars So far (and possible for forever) this is the 2012 album in Progarchives. Well, I don;t agree, but to tell you the truth, I never agree with Progarchives anyway.

This album, Viljans öga (2012) marks the return of the Swedish band Änglagård after a very big hiatus.

What can I say, there's nothing that exciting in here, at all. It's good in the Prog ROCK moments. But in the slow folk parts is quite boring most of the time. Especially if you only have 4 tracks that are over 13 minutes each.

As I always say: "Don't believe the hype", or you'll be disappointed.

ProgShine | 3/5 |