Ocean Architecture - Animus CD (album) cover

ANIMUS

Ocean Architecture

CaptiveTheCaptain
5 stars 'Animus' is a breathtaking enjoyable album from TN based progressive metallers Ocean Architecture. This album has all the fundamentals I like about this genre that strikes that chord with me for its rich diversity, fun energy and passion.

There is so much to enjoy from this album, it is huge, I'm really excited about this band, musically it's all here, there is something for everyone to enjoy throughout 'Animus', we couldn't ask for more really an this is one of those albums I can play forever and get lost in. Watch out for Ocean Architecture, one to look out for in the future and a band who perform with feeling and style, and that's a rare thing.

CaptiveTheCaptain | 5/5 |