King Crimson - Larks' Tongues In Aspic CD (album) cover

King Crimson

5 stars WOW! I'm sitting here listening to Larks' Tongues in Aspic for the second time in my life and I'm about to puke. The music is so good that it makes me want to puke at my own innability. I play guitar, and every time I hear Fripp play I want to kill myself, I want to puke, I want to throw my guitar out the window, Fripp makes me feel so inferior.

I recommend this album to everyone, but don't frett if you don't get what the band is trying to do at first try, or even second try, or even third...just keep trying. Sit down and listen to this album and all of its details, once you do and you keep your mind open you will understand the beauty of all this chaos! Highly recommended!

Oh man, Larks' Tongues in Aspic part 2 just started...I think I'm gonna be sick...

Tasartir | 5/5 |