Beyond Twilight - For The Love Of Art And The Making CD (album) cover

Beyond Twilight

5 stars Masterpiece. For The Love Of Art And The Making is without a doubt my favorite Beyond Twilight album. From the monsterous beginning of In The Eyes Of My Soul all the way to the hair raising Finale I'm simply spellbounded. This is a trend setting album in it's day and I'm sure this album will be talked about many years ahead in the future. This band deals with alot of different elements but also have a twisted edge to their sound. Dark atmosphere indulges you together with technical supreme performances. They sound like no other. Describing this album wouldn't make any sense for me. It is a listening experience you have to make on your own. A journey through countless different genres and layers of emotions. It sounds really good on the first listen and then it just grows, grabs you and haunts you. One of the most original bands not only in the progressive genre but general in metal. A must have for any metal listener.
sylvia | 5/5 |