Pendragon - Believe CD (album) cover

5 stars It's playing right now in my headphones. The new Pendragon CD. I have enjoyed most of their previous albums. I have thought that they are a bit naive but who cares? If it sound so bloody good! Pendragon has been IMO the brightest progbands of the neo prog era. Wel how about this new album then? With this Believe Pendragon hatches out like an adult dragonfly and flies to stardom! Pendragon has finally grown into it's true size. Pendragon has become ONE OF THE REALLY GREAT PROG BANDS!!! The Believe is unbelievably GREAT album. One of the all time best ever in prog! If you don't have this album, dont waste any time, go and get yours! I cannot stop listening to it!

Six stars!