Pavlov's Dog - Pampered Menial CD (album) cover

PAMPERED MENIAL

Pavlov's Dog

WaywardSon
5 stars In the late seventies I quite clearly remember a friend of mine saing "Once you hear this, you will have to hear it again!" On first listening I was amazed that a man could actually reach such high notes! After listening to "Julia" I was hooked, David Surkamp has such "longing" in his voice that just makes this music beautiful and unique. On "Song Dance" he reaches incredible highs with his vocal range. "Theme from subway Sue" is probably my favourite song on this album, packed with emotional longing.

This is one album that you have to hear at least once every three months. I find myself longing to hear that emotionally charged unique voice! Once you hear this album you have to hear it again..and again.

WaywardSon | 5/5 |