Mystery - The World is a Game CD (album) cover

THE WORLD IS A GAME

Mystery

robbob
3 stars Mystery have shown a very good improvement of quality since their first album. But until now.

Beneath The Veil...was a great step for them..a strong album great passionate songs.

Then better with One Among....

I thought ..now we will receive the best work from Mystery until now..but.

The first song( 2nd really) made me believe it was going to be as I thought.. a.very good long song , very solid ...but then ....5 middle length regular songs...in the average of their first albums , to finish with a very long song but not as good as expected...with a lack of substance.

So if a I wanted to listen to a modern Rush album...or Styx or Journey(prog related era) Ok ...but I was expecting more because Mystery was improving quality through the years...until now.

Not a bad album(in comparison to most of last neo prog works) but not enough for Mystery.

3 stars really