Magenta - Home CD (album) cover

4 stars it feels like HOME !!!!!!!! **** STARS (because has no weak points)

Well only 2 years passsed since SEVEN realese.This England Neo-prog female fronted band returned with a similar album called HOME...and it feels good being back at home...Well this is not a MASTERPIECE in fact it`s so similar to the prevoius album and has a lot more melodics but it`s a journey, enjoyable album from head to toe. I like it very much `Demos´, ´Home´ well we can not realise weak tracks on it. I mean it`s a very good one you won`t be dissapointed but I guess MAGENTA it`s still far from my the great ones like QUIDAM or WHITE WILLOW but at least they have the power in their hands to make better albums in the future...

We have to drink a toast for the Future of this band.

rafabal | 4/5 |