The Gods - To Samuel A Son CD (album) cover

The Gods

3 stars The second album of the group is more interesting for me. I felt development after the first one. I could enjoy 4 songs from this album. It's quite a good ratio in comparision with the "Genesis" album. The start of this record is great! The group can be proud of the title song: "To Samuel A Son" Other important movements are: "He's Growing", "Groozy" and "Five To Three". So I think it's really worth to listen to this album once, but Ken Hensley did his best to form the Spice and Uriah Heep. I think the Gods was a good begining for some famous musicians.
Jaws | 3/5 |