Kaputter Hamster - Kaputter Hamster CD (album) cover

KAPUTTER HAMSTER

Kaputter Hamster

Krautrock

BORA
2 stars Yep, it indeed appears as some youngsters are having fun, just jamming in the garage. Enjoyable stuff, but hardly essential. I imagine that had I been present I would have had a nice time there, but to release such material appears to be rather ambitious and perhaps a bit immature.

Not really convinced that it deserves a listing on PA, but there is no harm in it, anyway. Whilst I am generally supportive towards budding musicians and rather fond of jamming too, this piece is definitely for fans, collectors, only. Offering more than 2 stars would appear to be patronizing and rather inappropriate.

It's highly likely that this is a band that in reality never was a band at all?

BORA | 2/5 |