Curved Air - Air Cut CD (album) cover

Curved Air

3 stars Air cut from 1973 finds Curved Air in some drastic times, almost all the line up from previous album is gone, only Sonya remains, enter famous later Eddie Jobson, who done a great job on violin but I prefer him later on on UK for example much more. This album , musicaly speaking is almost same as Second album. With highlight Metamorphosis to many listners, but to me to tell the truth while is a good track for sure,almost do nothing to me, is ok and nothing more. The voice is almost all that counts here, where Sonya shines on every pieces, ok some good instrumental parts but far from being original or excellent. A good relase that desearves 3 stars but nothing more. Fans of Earth and Fire, Mad Curry or Babe Ruth might take some spins but I prefere these later bands more then Curved Air.
b_olariu | 3/5 |