Rush - Signals CD (album) cover

4 stars This is my first review on Rush, so i will be as much as i can obiectiv and coesive in my review. I think Signals is one of the best Rush in the '80. To me is one of the best Rush, after magic and complex Moving Pictures. Not a masterpiece, but close in style of music with Permanent Waves and Moving Pictures, but with more keys than previous ones. Not a bad album at all, The analog kid and The weapon showes as the direction of Rush in the early '80, and the best tracks of Signals. After all a good album, 4 stars for Signals. I forgot, Neil Peart is one of the biggest drummers ever in my opinion, a truly great and complex drummer.
b_olariu | 4/5 |