Sloche - J'un Oeil CD (album) cover

5 stars Sloche is realy a band that is a step ahead of many 70's bands of jazz rock fusion, and of many new bands who go to the same lines. By the first time I heard the sound in Progarchives, I knew that was an amazing band with some incredible ideas, and new features that nobody in that time had explored.

This album is a masterpiece, as so the band are. I recomend this sound to everybody who goes to the jazzy progressive, and I say that this is the best band that i heard in the last time, so if you like this sound don't waste more time and pick up this album and the second one too.

Henrock | 5/5 |