Museo Rosenbach - Zarathustra CD (album) cover

Museo Rosenbach

Rock Progressivo Italiano

1 stars Sorry but not in accord with the coral good reviewing of this album . I'm a musician from Italy , playing from 35 years , and cannot understan how so many people can judge this so fundamental into Italian progressive ! Honestly I think of this as a collage of micro music moments glued with attack or something like this ... When I was teen I was a fan of prog and also in that time I avoided it hearing this work as an inudible lot of break and other things.Could someone explain me where is the value of this pls ??? I think like good groups like Cervello , Osanna , Banco ,Duello Madre, Pholas Dactilus,Dedalus , Area , Arti e mestieri , Osage tribe and so on ...Museo rosenbach cannot enterinto this pls !
| 1/5 |