Area - Crac ! CD (album) cover

Rock Progressivo Italiano

5 stars The energy in this album is incredible! Demetrio Stratos' voice is unreal...this man jumps back and forth between notes with 100% accuracy and sings like no other human being I've ever heard. It's really impossible to classify this band because they just seem to defy explanation. But if I HAD to try, I would say there's a bit of National Health (in terms of pure musicianship brilliance), a Magma-like energy, a small dash of Henry Cow for good measure.... But these guys really are undefinable. Crac! has quickly risen to become of my favorite albums right now.
| 5/5 |