Lemur Voice - Insights CD (album) cover

INSIGHTS

Lemur Voice

Thieving Magpie
5 stars I will go to such lengths and say that this band, especially this album, even outclasses DT. While you could certainly argue about the musicians abillities and the complexity of their arrangements, you can't look past the fact that Lemur Voice manages to create an unique atmosphere that is existent throughout the whole album. It's kind of an melodramatic key note which probably originates from the vocalist's sousing voice.

Let alone the opener "Intuition", even though it's only instrumental, should give you a good impression on what these musicians are capable of. And at the latest by hearing the guitar solo in the opening of the song "Prime Of Passion" you should be absolutely blown away.

I could go on and on and tell you about the ultimate precision the band members use their instruments or the variety of the compositions they created, but you have to listen to this for yourself in order to believe that this album is truly oustanding.

Although this is my first review here, I will label this album a masterpiece of progressive music since I really believe it is.

Thieving Magpie | 5/5 |