Porcupine Tree - Deadwing CD (album) cover

Porcupine Tree

2 stars So that I had the bad luck not to know itself PORCUPINE TREE I create I in of a its moments of transition, good fact that this band according to claimed me was or is the best one of the moment, one of most innovating, in conclusion one of the bands that did not have to leave a side, so to speak forcing, but for my was not it, this work it collection like very common without any point that is truely excellent, I even dare to say that it is even pink a very normal disc in the commercial thing, if it has moments that are good but in truth seeing of a band of reference supposedly forced my taste is dissapointing, many people say that she listens to previous discs since in these if the real power of this band notices, but I have listened to say to which was of those bands that a guideline put you did what in truth it is to make good music, I hope that this it is not followed by many bands, is done to me that it is a disc that it looks for to catch the attention of a powerfully enriching sector like many bands have fallen very dissapointingly and very sadly many bands like DREAM THEATER "Train of Thoughts", whose intention was reached absorbing certain sector that was dominated by bands merely of the NuMetal call that nor at least she will name but I hope that it is not a form descardad to abuse his followers who I wait for are not contentments with worked like this, but good I will be able at least to put it when this with a girl, clear when the case appeared.
Shelket | 2/5 |