StereoKimono - Intergalactic Art Cafe CD (album) cover

Psychedelic/Space Rock

5 stars This last cd from Stereokimono spreads wide open over progressive, colliding with psichedelia, post-rock, space and experimental music. Take a tour to the Caf and listen to the tracks to have a multisensorial experience that vary from track to track... and it is suprisingly immediate to the listener. Maybe this feature does not make Intergalactic Art Caf really "proggy inside", but to me, that I am not a real prog fan, it has been a pleasure and I am sure it will pay. The recording is accurate and contribute to let the record slide down gently in my ears, with the always precious tunes made up by the trio. It has been a long time since the last cd effort, but it has been worthwhile. My favourite track ? "Space surfer".
templeof | 5/5 |