Änglagård - Hybris CD (album) cover

5 stars A very intersting combination of romantism and a sweet aggresiveness.

What I admired the most to a band is the specific sound which, in this case, is very clear and pure.After you will listen once the album you will certainly recognize the style.

Of course there are influences(Genesis) but don't compare this release with the others because is unique. It is very nice that the band chooses to use their native languange.This gives originality. I don't know swedish but I have read the translation in english and I was very suprised about the quality of the songs.

It is hard to choose an highlight but I would choose Kung Bore.

Too bad that the band released only 2 albums. I strongly belive that this is one of the best releases from the '90 and one of the finest from the entire history of progressive rock.

petrica | 5/5 |