Titus Groan - Titus Groan & ... Plus (1989) CD (album) cover

TITUS GROAN & ... PLUS (1989)

Titus Groan

thenaturegurl
4 stars Actually this is a song review as I have not listened to the entire LP even though I own the original. I have a bad habit of only listening to the longest track on most any album. That said I will add that I've known the song "Hall of Bright Carvings" for years from listening to college radio in the middle of the night.

I listen to all kinds of music, not only rock & metal so I bring that perspective to the table. I am planning in short order on catching up on all my prog rock though. To get to the point "Hall of Bright Carvings" is a classic !! It has a very memorable melody and I love that oboe. Wish more rock groups used one.

thenaturegurl | 4/5 |